Calories burnt per hour from different types of dance...
Pole Dancing Lessons Flintshire
Pole Dancing Beginners Courses- book your place now
LoveSpin offers pole dancing lessons to everyday women of all shapes and sizes with purpose built pole dance studio in Mold, Flintshire, North Wales. Covering Flintshire, Denbighshire, Rhyl, Flint, Mold, Holywell, Wrexham and Chester, Cheshire. Whether you choose pole dancing lessons or our other great dance classes LoveSpin offers a great way to keep fit and tone your body. It’s certainly more interesting than the gym!!
LoveSpin is run by two fitness professionals with a passion for dance and an ambition to make pole dancing recognised and respected like any other dance style. The lessons are predominately for fitness without forgetting the history of pole dance.
Students will learn moves which will increase their strength and flexibility as well as improving muscle tone, general fitness and increasing self-confidence and promoting femininity. LoveSpin’s aim is to make the lessons enjoyable and rewarding.
LoveSpin has two purpose built pole dance studio in Mold and Holywell, Flintshire, North Wales and has been made with you, the student in mind. LoveSpin's Mold Pole Studio has 12 fixed student poles, full length mirrors on one wall, safety mats, chalk, towels etc all for you to use free of charge. Based only 12 miles from Chester, Cheshire and 11 miles from Wrexham, North Wales the LoveSpin studio is ideally situated.
Learning a new skill is a great way to build confidence and meet new people.
LoveSpin Pole Dancing Flintshire
* Dancing the whole hour on your own pole, you will burn 290 calories per hour and tone up, seeing the visible difference a lot quicker
* Cheapest Pole School in North Wales & Chester and you do not have to pay for the whole course up-front, you can pay weekly
* With two studios kitted out with fixed Poles this allows you each to have your very own pole
* We also have a teaching pole, therefore an Instructor will be dancing with you each time
* A Full wall of mirrors, which are there should you feel you want to watch yourself dance, this will improve your posture and dancing ability
* Less self -conscious, due to the fact that you each have your own pole, therefore are only concentrating on yourself, so no-one is looking at you
* Fully qualified Instructors, with full Insurance and first aid
* Level 1 - 6 courses run at all times allowing each student to progress at their own pace and to have the chance of becoming an extremely advanced Pole Dancer
* Choroegraphed routines for all levels, copies of each are handed out at each level
* Choice of Pay-as-you-go classes - view more here
* Pole Dance Community Approved
* Members of Register of Exercise Professionals
* Members of International Pole Dance Fitness Association
* Pole Dance Community Approved
* Pole Conditioning classes allow you to strengthen all muscles needed for pole dancing
* The chance to compete in competitions and shows throughout the UK
* Merchandise available from our studio, Poles (best poles on the market, in stock at all times), jumpers, vests, sweatbands, leg warmers
* Chalk, towels, wet wipes available all free of charge to keep your pole clean and dry throughout the session
* Regular nights out, a chance to meet students on all other levels and to show your skills off in a fun, social environment
6 week course (6 * 1 hour lessons) = £85.00
Buy full course online and only pay £80!! - buy now
ALL FEES MUST BE PAID PRIOR TO SESSIONS BY CASH, CHEQUE
OR TO VIA ONLINE SHOP
(please note there is a 40p online transaction charge)
Each session includes a warm up, a variety of spins, transitions, walks, grace, posture, building confidence, learning a routine, muscular strength training, and a cool down.
Each course from level 1 to 6 is designed so that each student gains strength, flexibility and pole confidence. Expect to tone and strengthen muscles you never knew you had….
Our Pole Dancing Levels
This course allows you to really put your new found strength and confidence to the test. Level three’s routine is more complex and challenging, you will be going upside down, holding on with just your legs, holding pole poses for longer, doing more intricate spins and continuation of toning work. This routine will be showcased along with a certificate presentation.
When you get to this level you are doing really well! You’ll look better, all toned and confident, and you feel better. This fourth course will really show off your skills, you’ll be climbing the pole, going upside down from half way up the pole!, doing spins upside down, spinning for longer, all with improved grace and posture.
This is when our students are toned, confident and becoming increasingly obbessed with pole dancing!! This routine is really hard work, very fast and gets your heart rate really going. There are lots of transition inverts and transition spins. You'll still be learning new moves which is quite surprising considering what you've done up to now!
This is where we work on advanced tricks and moves. Have you ever thought 'well I saw someone do it on youtube but how on earth do you do that!?' Well this is where you learn how to do that.
LoveSpin offer: Pole Dance Lessons, Pole Dance Courses, Burlesque, Pole Dance Hen Parties, Burlesque Hen Parties, Roller Disco Parties, Retrotastic, Cocktail Making, Dance Troop for all your events, Pole Hire, Private Pole Dance Classes in Flintshire, serving Denbighshire, Buckly, Rhyl, Holywell, Mold, Prestatyn, Mostyn, Wrexham, North Wales and Chester, Cheshire.
Book your Beginners Pole Course Now